Probiotics could possibly be the next ‘essential vitamins’ due to the overwhelming evidence of how they support the digestive system and the body. However, a comprehensive level of support to the digestive system is hard for products to live up to. There are hundreds of probiotics available to consumers today, and there are some key differences among brands. It’s essential to make informed choices when selecting the best probiotic products for you.
Here we’ll look at 4 important criteria you can use to help you select the highest quality and most beneficial probiotic products on the market today. With this in mind, consider that Probulin® probiotic capsules compare extremely well.
- Generally speaking, probiotics are living things. In order to confer their many health benefits to us, remember that probiotics must be alive when consumed. Therefore, it is essential that probiotics have nourishment as they make their journey from the production facility, to the retailer, and eventually to you. A “prebiotic” is a soluble fiber that provides food that probiotics need to survive. Probulin includes prebiotics, such as Inulin, in each capsule to help ensure their health and survival.
- Does it have ideal potency for a probiotic? Probiotic potency is measured in colony-forming units (CFUs). It’s easy to assume that the higher number of CFUs would correspond to greater health benefits for you. So, a probiotic that claims to offer 50 billion CFUs should be better than one offering 20 billion, right? Though that sounds logical, scientific research suggests that a probiotic potency of 10-20 billion CFUs is all that may be needed. Deliver properly and less is more! To put it another way, anything more may be simply unnecessary.
- How effective is the probiotic delivery system? A quality delivery system ensures that the probiotics survive not only the journey from production facility to you, but that they survive within your body. After being consumed, probiotics must reach the small and large intestines to begin conferring much of their health benefits. That means surviving the harsh and acidic environment of the stomach. Probulin’s patent-pending MAKTrek 3-D probiotic delivery system helps ensure better survival. A barrier consisting of sustainably-harvested brown seaweed extract protects the beneficial bacteria protect from stomach acid.
- Does the manufacturer ensure the survival of the probiotic products in during shipping? In other words, are they alive when you get them? Probiotics are living things, and as such have a limited tolerance for excessive heat, humidity, and drastic changes in their immediate environment. In view of this reality, probiotic survival is ensured by ice packs during delivery. This helps ensure a cool, dry, and stable environment that preserves the probiotics as they make the journey from warehouse to retailer to you.
There is more to taking a probiotic than first meets the eye. To receive maximum benefits of the bacteria strains, proper delivery of live, healthy probiotics to the gut is essential. By all means, check the four criteria off on your list. In doing so, you will enjoy full health benefits from your probiotic.
Remember to prioritize living friendly bacteria in your supplement over large numbers on the package. Then you’ll be ready for Probulin probiotic capsules:
- Women’s Health Probiotic – 20 billion CFU and 12 strains perfect for women’s digestive health; includes Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria blends with other probiotics
- Daily Care Probiotic – 10 billion CFU once per day supplement perfect for taking every day; includes Lactobacillus and Bifidobacteria blends
- Colon Support Probiotic – 20 billion CFU highly concentrated in Bifidobacteria along with other probiotics
Call or Visit to Buy
ON SALE NOW!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.