Harnessing the Power of Fermentation
Fermentation is hot, hot, hot! In fact, nutritionists have pegged fermented foods as the number one trending superfood in 2018! Fermentation’s story isn’t new. Thousands of years ago, fermentation happened by chance. Notably, an abundance of scientific studies has revealed that fermentation helps release a plant’s full nutritional potential. Imagine what fermentation can do in your multivitamin and your greens supplement! Fermented supplements and foods provide your body with a multitude of health benefits. Choose Whole Earth & Sea® fermented vitamins and fermented greens.
Top benefits include:
- Helps reduce anti-nutrients, such as phytates, which inhibit the absorption of iron, zinc, and other minerals.
- Increases vitamin levels, such as with vitamins A, C, and K. Fermentation also improves mineral bioaccessibility.
- Improves phytonutrient content and absorption by better retaining the phytonutrients in food.
- Makes carbs easier to digest by producing enzymes (e.g., cellulases and pectinases) that are crucial to breaking down fibers in greens and other vegetables, fruits, legumes, and grains.
- Enhances quality and absorbability of plant protein by up to 40%!
- Promotes gut health by supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria, improving digestion, and strengthening your gut barrier.
- Supports healthy blood sugar levels by supporting glucose function and providing resistant starch. This can help decrease blood sugar impact.
- Guards against harmful bacteria and aids in detoxification. During fermentation, certain microbes produce natural antimicrobial agents such as bacteriocins. These inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria.
If you’re not thinking “fermented” at meal and snack time, you could be missing out on the many health benefits of fermentation! Some great fermented foods to add to your daily diet include kefir, kimchi, kombucha, miso, vinegar, kraut, and yogurt. There are also innovative fermented supplements on the market you can easily incorporate into your daily health regimen! Get fermented vitamins from Natural Factors® if you want the best.
100% Fermented Greens
This innovative greens supplement, Whole Earth & Sea® Greens, offers the best of fermented nutrition in a convenient and tasty powder. Factors Farms in the beautiful Okanagan Valley in British Columbia provides most of the grass, vegetable and herbal blend. You’ll get greens like alfalfa, barley grass, wheat grass, spirulina, and much more blended together. Each serving contains 6 grams of plant-based protein.
This 100% fermented, 100% organic greens powder also provides a blend of micronized mushrooms for immune support. The unflavored powder is so nutrient dense; indeed each one scoop is actually the equivalent of eight servings of fruits and vegetables! Mix it with water and drink or scoop some into your smoothie.
Significantly, the fermented greens are superb for incorporating not only fermented fare into your diet but also more nutrient-dense veggies and fruits. Gluten-free. Certified USDA Organic. Non-dairy.
Multivitamin & Mineral Formulas
Whole Earth & Sea® bioenergetic, vegan, whole food vitamin formulas are made with non-GMO whole food ingredients. These include highly bioavailable forms of nutrients including methylated folate, B6, and B12. Many of the whole food ingredients are harvested fresh from Factors Farms. They are pesticide free, natural, and organically grown. Choose the vitamin formula for women, women 50+, men, or men 50+ for fermented daily multivitamin support. Gluten-free and winner Best Supplements of 2017 for Multivitamins category from Better Nutrition magazine.
Whole Earth & Sea products are third-party certified by ISURA™ to ensure purity and potency.
Call or Visit to Buy
Fermented Vitamins and Greens