Want to add raw foods to your diet, but don’t want to load up on huge plates of raw veggies, fruits and sprouts at every meal? Raw organic protein powder may be the ticket to help you reach your goal. Here’s the scoop.
What does raw mean, anyway and why choose raw protein powders?
Raw is defined as ingredients exposed to minimal heat – no more than 118 degrees Fahrenheit. or 48 degrees Centigrade. Less heat means more nutrients – more enzymes, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients.
Raw organic protein powder sourced from nutrient-dense proteins such as organic pea protein, buckwheat sprouts and sunflower seeds, for example, are more wholesome and easier to digest. These and other raw organic ingredients lock in enzymes and nutrients to help you efficiently digest the protein you need to stay active and healthy.
Raw Protein Powder Checklist
Ready to shop for raw organic protein powders, but not sure what to look for? This handy checklist will get you started.
Raw organic protein powders are best when they:
- Are produced using low temperatures.
- Contain protein sourced from organic, nutrient-dense foods.
- Use sprouted grain or legume-based protein sources.
- Include the full spectrum of amino acids.
- Have digestive enzymes and probiotics.
- Include organically sourced and nonGMO-verified ingredients.
- Do not have dairy, lactose or gluten – easy to digest.
- Have no additives, preservatives, fillers or synthetic ingredients.
- Are low in sugar.
Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Powder
That list may seem like a tall order – but not for Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Powders. Get your checklist out and tick off all these energizing powders have to offer:
- Ingredients are gently produced at low temperatures.
- Protein is sourced from 13 – 19 raw, organic sprouted proteins for a whopping 20-22 grams of protein per serving.
- Contain a complete profile of essential amino acids.
- Contain a full spectrum of whole-food vitamins, enzymes and probiotics.
- Certified raw, organic, vegan and nonGMO.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- Gluten free, soy free, dairy free and Kosher.
And did we mention – Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein powders taste delicious!
Which Raw Organic Protein Powder Is Best for You?
You have your choice of three nutritious raw protein powders, each one formulated to fuel your lifestyle: Raw Organic Protein, Raw Organic Meal, and Raw Organic Protein & Greens.
Raw Organic Protein
Raw Organic Protein is loaded with 22 grams of protein from peas and sprouted grains, seeds and legumes. With all the essential amino acids and 110 calories a serving, this powerhouse protein powder helps build and repair muscle and is great for your pre- and post-workouts. The nutrition train doesn’t stop there, however. It also contains raw, fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K and supports digestive health with live probiotics and protein-digesting enzymes.
Note: show the information on the label.
- Fiber: 1-3 grams
- Probiotics: 3 billion CFU
- Enzymes: 13 enzymes
- Flavors: Vanilla, chocolate, vanilla chai and unflavored
Raw Organic Meal
Are you on-the-go at lightning speed throughout the day? Then Raw Organic Meal is right for you. It’s an organic shake and meal replacement mix. This nutritious meal-in-one is packed with 20 grams of clean protein, 21 whole food vitamins and minerals, plus greens and fats. This clean and natural meal replacement helps you satisfy your hunger, manage weight and keep you fueled with only 130 calories. Make a breakfast meal shake or have a food replacer drink for dinner. All you need is water but it tastes even better with almond milk.
- Fiber: 7 grams
- Probiotics: 1.5 billion CFU
- Enzymes: 13
- Flavors: Vanilla, chocolate cacao, vanilla spiced chai and lightly sweet (no stevia)
Raw Organic Protein & Greens
Looking to bump up your greens while you enjoy a delicious raw protein smoothie? Raw Protein & Greens is your powder. Loaded with plant-based protein and veggies, 20 grams of protein and at a slim 100-130 calories a serving, this powder gives you the best of all worlds.
- Fiber: 3 grams
- Probiotics: 1.5 billion CFU
- Enzymes: 13
- Flavors: Vanilla, chocolate and lightly sweet
Strawberry Starburst Smoothie Recipe
Put your Protein & Greens to good use with this scrumptious Strawberry Starburst smoothie.
Whether you’re looking for a protein boost before and after your workouts, a complete meal when you’re on-the-go, or want an extra boost of protein and greens, there’s Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein powder that’s right for you!
Call or Visit to Buy
Organic Raw Protein Powder
ON SALE NOW!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.