Gluten-Free Bread: A Wealth of Options
The Wide World of Gluten-Free Bread
Gluten intolerance is on the rise – an estimated 18 million Americans suffer from the condition. The causes are varied; celiac disease, allergies, or simply digestive incompatibility. Some go gluten-free for other health reasons, or because a household member embraces it. Many folks struggle to find gluten-free loaves that suit them. It has not always been able to recreate the soul-satisfying pleasure of a good loaf of wheat bread.
However, that has changed in recent years. Bakers have recognized the need for better bread and set to work creating it. Today there are a wealth of choices equal or better to their wheat-based counterparts.
Martindale’s strives to provide the largest selection of gluten-free bread and bread products possible. When it comes to bread, we have it all; sliced, seeded, sourdough, multigrain, white and more. Bread doesn’t have to come in loaves, either; find GF bagels, rolls, wraps, and more.
Several of our options are also free from other allergens, making them perfect for those with multiple food intolerances. We also offer gluten-free choices that are friendly to keto, vegan, paleo and kosher lifestyles. We offer all your favorite brands, like Udi’s, Little Northern Bakehouse, and Against the Grain. We also get fresh-baked GF bread weekly from Taffet’s Bakery.
Whether you want to make the perfect french toast breakfast, a lox bagel, or a classic club sandwich, we’ve got you and your family covered. Here is a comprehensive list:
- Bagels (cinnamon raisin, everything, plain, sesame, whole grain)
- Bread (ancient grains, artisan original, brown seeded, cinnamon raisin, homestyle multigrain, homestyle original, honey white, millet chia, multigrain, organic keto, paleo almond, seeds and grains, soft sandwich, soft white, sprouted honey oat, sourdough boul, whole grain, quinoa, teff)
- Hotdog and hamburger buns (regular and whole grain)
- Cauliflower sandwich flats, wraps
- Dinner rolls, Kaiser rolls, hoagie rolls
- English muffins
- Pita bread
- Pizza crust
- Sourdough boul
- Tortillas (almond flour, cassava flour, corn) (coconut wraps)
- Puff pastry
As you can see, there’s no shortage of choices when it comes to gluten-free bread and bread products! Come in and browse our selection to pick your favorite.