Learn more about key ingredients found in Arginine Citrulline with Organic Beets tablets and Blood Pressure Factors, two supplements from Michael’s Naturopathic Programs.
What is Arginine?
Arginine is an amino acid involved in many vital substances such as proteins, collagen, and elastin, hemoglobin, insulin and glucagon. When arginine is compromised, the body’s ability to handle glucose, facilitate insulin production and metabolize fat in the liver is affected.
Benefits of Arginine
- Weight maintenance – Arginine increases muscle mass and a reduction of body fat.
- Scar Recovery – Arginine supports the building of new bone and tendon cells. When scarring occurs, the scars consist of collagen, which is rich in arginine.
- Liver Detoxification – Arginine breaks up fatty deposits in the liver. It converts toxins into harmless substances and converts food into sugar as fuel.
- Male Performance – Male seminal fluid is made of 80% arginine. Men have more intense orgasms and they last longer. Arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide, which is essential for male performance.
Side Effects and Toxicity
Research shows that toxic effects of arginine are rare. However, L-arginine supplements should be avoided by pregnant and lactating women. Persons with schizophrenia should avoid amounts over 30 milligrams daily. Anyone who has suffered a heart attack should NOT take this product. People suffering from herpes should avoid high dosage.
What is Citrulline?
L-citrulline is an amino acid that increases nitric oxide production, improving blood flow.
Benefits of Citrulline
- Reduce Fatigue, Improve Excercise – L-citrulline supplementation improves endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise.
- Improve Nitric Oxide Metabolism – Supplementing L-citrulline also increases ornithine and arginine plasma content. This means L-citrulline supplementation improves nitric oxide metabolism.
- Converts to Arginine in Kidneys – Supplemental L-arginine provides a spike of L-arginine in plasma and increases arginine plasma levels over a longer period.
- Promotes Energy and Assists Immune System – Citrulline is required to detoxify the liver from ammonia, which is a waste product of metabolism from oxidation.
The letter “L” indicates that Michael’s citrulline and arginine ingredients are the best forms for bioavailability. Choose supplements developed by a seasoned, award-winning naturopathic professional. Michael’s ® Naturopathic Programs incorporate the basic tenets of naturopathy. This is reflected in their consistent effectiveness over time. Men, in particular, will love this month’s specials.
The Beauty of Beets ~ Nitric Oxide
Athletes eat plenty of beets because they know that research suggests that nitrates boost endurance performance. Beets are rich in iron and nitrates. The body uses the nitrates to convert to nitric oxide – a compound that relaxes and dilates blood vessels, turning them into “super-highways” for your nutrient- and oxygen-rich blood. Nitric oxide helps with male expression and performance.
Beets have a potentially positive impact on your blood pressure and are also rich in a plant alkaloid called betaine, as well as the B-vitamin folate.
Nitric oxide relaxes and dilates your blood vessels, which in turn increases blood flow to the brain — which could produce better brain function. This is particularly important as we age. Research finds that our capacity to generate nitric oxide diminishes as we get older, along with our brain’s energy metabolism and neuron activity.
Your liver does the heavy work of cleaning your blood and “detoxing” your body. You can lighten its load with a daily serving of beets.
Beets are also rich in betalains, a class of potent antioxidants and anti-inflammatories.
Blood is circulated by the heart’s pumping action through blood vessels: an estimated 60,000-plus miles of arteries, veins and capillaries. These vascular tubes of varying diameter comprise a circular system that transports blood away from the heart to the tissues and back again.1
Buy Arginine Citrulline with Organic Beets tablets containing all three natural ingredients while it’s on sale.
Manage Your Blood Pressure
Blood pressure is the force exerted by blood as it presses and attempts to stretch the walls of blood vessels, particularly the arteries. Blood pressure’s numeric reading is determined primarily by three factors: the rate of the heartbeat, the strength of the heartbeat and the amount of blood that passes through the vessels. Resistance to the blood by the arteries is the result of the chemical properties of blood itself and the size of the vessels carrying the blood.
Michael’s Blood Pressure Factors™ contains vitamins and minerals essential for maintaining the homeostasis of blood pressure, complemented with the herbs hawthorne, garlic and cayenne, known for their helpful attributes. Blood Pressure Factors nourish the negative feedback system that maintains proper blood pressure levels already within normal range.
1 Tortora, Gerard J. and Grabowski, Sandra R. (1993) Principles of Anatomy and Physiology (7th ed.) New York: Harper Collins College Publishers, 11.
Learn more in this video:
Call or Visit to Buy
Arginine with Citrulline and Blood Pressure Factors
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.