You may not be surprised to learn that one of the most sought-after vitamins and antioxidants in the world, if not the most, is vitamin C – and for a good reason. Vitamin C is responsible for a wealth of benefits. Liposomal vitamin C supplements are designed for better bioavailability.
- Helps the body produce collagen to aid the growth and repair of all your body tissues
- Removes free radicals through its antioxidant ability
- Promotes your body’s absorption of iron
- Supports your immune system
- Promotes heart, vascular, brain, and even skin and eye health
Not Enough Vitamin C
With such a broad selection of vitamin C supplements on the market to choose from, can you believe that vitamin C deficiency is extremely common? This is due to two main reasons:
- Unlike so many animals, your body can’t naturally make its own vitamin C, meaning the only way you can enjoy the benefits of this incredibly essential nutrient is through diet.
- Because vitamin C is water-soluble, your body can’t store it for long. To maintain healthy levels, you must consume food that contains it daily.
Side Effects from Too Much C
Even if you decided to boost your reserves by customizing your diet to allow for it or taking more vitamin C than your recommended daily dose from a supplement, the fact remains that may be less desirable. Did you know that too much vitamin C may lead to unwanted gastrointestinal discomfort? This may mean more frequent, hurried trips to the restroom. So, what do you do when you desperately need a higher dose?
You turn to liposomal vitamin C.
Liposomal Vitamin C vs. Traditional Vitamin C
Liposomal vitamin C is an enhanced form of vitamin C designed for better bioavailability or absorption and more efficient utilization by your body than conventional oral vitamin C. This means you can enjoy the benefits of vitamin C faster with a higher dose – all thanks to the exceptional liposomal technology.
Vitamin C capsules infused with liposomal technology deliver the nutrient and another special ingredient to your stomach. Phospholipids are this other key ingredient. They are the building blocks for the walls (or membranes) that surround and protect your cells.
Phospholipids help control the transport of substances in and out of your cells – and they are very selective, only allowing safe molecules to enter, guarding your cells against free radical assaults and unwanted substances.
When the phospholipids from the liposomal vitamin C capsule enter your body, they go to work, creating liposomes – tiny sacs of phospholipids. These liposomes surround the vitamin C, like a shield, protecting it from harsh stomach acids and other threats, safely transporting it through your gastrointestinal (GI) tract into your bloodstream.
Once in your bloodstream, the vitamin C is able to more easily slip into your cells, such as your health-supporting white blood cells to give your immune system an extra helping hand in taking care of you.
As a bonus, liposomal technology allows for better absorption of vitamin C and lets you take higher doses without the gastrointestinal discomfort you might expect from traditional vitamin C products.
4 Reasons to Choose This Best-in-Quality Liposomal Vitamin C Formula
Dr. Mercola® Liposomal Vitamin C offers outstanding benefits for your health and well-being. Among them, it:
- Utilizes liposomal technology to maximize bioavailability and minimize gastrointestinal discomfort.*
- Introduces phospholipids, which form liposomes in the stomach, to allow the vitamin C to be absorbed better than traditional oral vitamin C.*
- Includes sunflower lecithin as an emulsifier instead of soy lecithin.
- Is delivered in Licaps® hard-shell capsules that reduce chances of leakage and keep the ingredients inside fresh and safe from oxidation.
Adults and kids both benefit from lipo form C. Adults may choose from capsules or liquid vitamin supplements.
Start supplementing your diet or taking a higher dose of this essential nutrient without having to deal with the unpleasant side effects of traditional oral vitamin C today. You won’t regret it.
Visit to Buy
Liposomal Vitamin C
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.