Some can’t get to sleep. Others wake up too soon. Refreshing sleep eludes many. A deep sleep, with few nighttime wake-ups, is possible. Not sleeping well at night could stem from a racing mind, tension, or a bout of anxiety. You feel tired but you don’t sleep. A natural sleep aid, made with a unique herbal formulation could be the answer you’ve been wanting — that is, when you’re done yawning and ready for serious snoozing.
Dreaming Is a Must
To get the rejuvenation your body needs, deep and relaxing Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep is critical. It is during REM sleep that dreaming occurs. A wealth of research has shown that dreams are essential for us to process the daily events of our lives.
Deep Sleep®, a popular herbal sleep remedy, is designed specifically to help people with a variety of sleep problems, including difficulty falling asleep, waking up during the night, inability to fall back to sleep, waking up too early in the morning and not getting REM sleep.
If you are one of the many people suffering from occasional sleeplessness, you are not alone:
- 58% of adults experience minor sleep problems one night each week.
- Sleep problems affect an estimated 70 million adult Americans annually.
- Sleep problems affect more women than men (40% vs. 30%).
- Older adults tend to suffer from chronic (constant) sleep problems.
Deeper Sleep with Herbal Remedy
The herbal remedy formulation is key to getting sleep. Remarkably, this herbal supplement is the #1 selling herbal formula in America, and has been for the last fifteen years running! In fact, the herbal earned the 2019 Vity Award! To be sure, there’s good reason why it is the best.
Below is a list of the herbs found in the supplement along with each of the herb’s sleep benefits:
- Organic California poppy (Eschscholzia californica, fresh [undried] whole herb in flower) is specific for those who awaken during the night or too early in the morning.
- Organic Valerian (Valeriana officinalis, fresh [undried] root) reduces the time it takes to fall asleep.
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata, fresh [undried] flowering herb tip) is especially helpful for those with active minds that won’t quiet down at night.
- Organic Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita, fresh [undried] flower) is a useful herb for mild to moderate uneasy sleep.
- Organic Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis, fresh [undried] whole herb) produces a sedative action that calms and normalizes respiration, cardiac rhythm and blood pressure.
- Organic Oat (Avena sativa, fresh [undried] seed in the milky stage) is an excellent nervous system tonic.
- Organic Orange (Citrus sinensis, dried whole peel) is considered a mild sedative in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Deep Sleep’s herbal formulation isn’t habit-forming and doesn’t have any side effects. Those who use Deep Sleep wake up feeling refreshed and alert, not lethargic, groggy or tired. It offers substantial benefits for people with sleeplessness.
The natural sleep aid is available in softgels or a liquid extract in a dropper bottle.
Call or Visit to Buy
Herbal Sleep Formula
ON SALE NOW! SAVE 25%
AVAILABLE IN STORE
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.