With the new school year among us, and the increased schedule demands it brings, it’s even more important to make sure your kids are getting the nutrition they need. A balanced diet that focuses on lean protein, whole grains, and fresh produce will meet their overall requirements, and can best be achieved thru well-balanced, home cooked meals.
However, there are some nutrients that are especially crucial at various stages of development that are often lacking in a child’s diet. Look for Animal Parade Children’s Vitamins, packed with whole food concentrates, to help your child through the school day. Kids love the delicious chewable tablets that come in a variety of flavors.
Each Animal Parade Kid’s Multivitamin Tablet Contains:
- Calcium: Essential for bone formation, among other functions; many teenage girls don’t get all the calcium they need; calcium’s mineral partner, magnesium, is crucial for nerve and muscle function
- Iron: Needed for oxygen transport and storage, which makes it necessary to proper red blood cell development; especially crucial during periods of rapid growth; girls start losing iron when their menstrual cycles begin
- Omega-3: Needed for proper retinal and brain development during the first two years of life; helps fight inflammation and mood disorders; supports cardiovascular and skin health
- Phytonutrients: Substances in fruits and vegetables that provide a variety of health benefits; less than 20% of children eat the recommended number of servings of produce daily
- Potassium: Vital for proper transmission of nerve impulses; high intake protects against effects of excessive sodium intake, including blood pressure increases
- Vitamin D: Needed for calcium absorption, making it crucial to bone formation; linked to reduced risk of chronic disease; created in the skin during sun exposure, which is often reduced due to indoor living and sunscreen use; deficiencies are increasing, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Vitamin E: As an antioxidant, protects against free-radical damage; plays roles in neurological function, gene expression, and enzyme activity; many toddlers and preschoolers get less-than-adequate amounts
- Zinc: Crucial for proper growth and reproductive-system development; needed for proper functioning of taste and smell, as well as immune activity and wound healing
Look for Kid’s Animal Parade Chewable Multivitamins, industry leaders that moms love to give their children and kids love to take! Your child deserves whole foods like spirulina, apple, pineapple, spinach, broccoli and other food concentrates in their daily vitamin formula. Give your child every advantage to succeed this autumn. Tablets are vegetarian and gluten free.
Liquid Kid’s Multivitamin
Your child or toddler might prefer to drink their vitamins. Try Animal Parade Liquid Children’s Multi-Vitamin in yummy Tropical Berry flavor. Both liquid and chewable formulas are vegetarian and free of common allergens as well as gluten. No artificial colors or preservatives. This is because it’s all natural!
Delicious Sugar-free Kid’s Formula
Animal Parade Gold kid’s chewable multi features 500 iu of vitamin D3, vitamin K2, intestinal, oral and dental probiotics, and organic “gold standard” whole foods. They contain methylcobalamin and methylfolate form of nutrients as well as lutein for eye and skin protection. The natural assorted flavors are sweetened with Xylitol which may reduce the risk of tooth decay. Vegetarian, gluten free, and hypo-allergenic animal shapes your kids will love.
CALL OR VISIT TO BUY
MULTIVITAMINS FOR KIDS
ON SALE NOW!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.