Do You Want to be Held Tight?
We all want our joints and sinews to hold together tightly. You do know what sinews are, right? They’re ligaments and tendons. Additionally, younger folk’s skin and digestive fabric are held together better than droopier mature ones. Think wrinkles, sagging, and loss of vigor. Never forget your friendships and allegiances hold together with love and your body with collagen.
Collagen is a Protein
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body and functions to hold the whole body together. It’s found in the skin, bones, muscles, tendons and so many other areas—providing strength, structure, flexibility and elasticity to the body.
Here are some highlights on collagen:
- Collagen is the glue that holds the body together. How do we know? The word collagen comes from the Greek word kolla which means “glue”.
- 80 to 90 percent of the collagen in the body consists of collagen Type I, II and III.
- Collagen is what gives skin its strength and structure, while also playing a strong role in the replacement of dead skin cells. Bone Broth Collagen in a daily smoothie can help support your skin’s firmness, texture, and elasticity.
Factors for Collagen Loss
Have you ever lost your keys? Better to put things where they belong and keep them safe. Collagen will be lost but sooner and faster if you overindulge. Consider these factors that contribute to collagen loss and then take action to protect your own collagen:
- Aging – Collagen is lost from the time you start adulthood in your 20s. This loss continues on and on significantly dropping by age 40. Senior citizens over age 60 are particularly lacking in collagen and would benefit greatly to maintain mobility.
- Diet is a biggie. Pigging out on a high-sugar diet affects your skin and more. Collagen levels decline and it might show on the largest organ of your body: the skin.
- Habits – Unhealthy lifestyle habits are a no-no if you want to hold yourself together… in more ways than one. Smoking and other excesses deplete the body and erode your natural glue. Even frying your skin in the sunshine all day releases free radicals and can harm your collagen production.
Bone Broth Collagen
provides 13g of protein per serving and features types I, II and III collagen from real food sources (chicken, turkey, beef, and (Pure flavor) clinically studied eggshell membrane collagen). It’s dairy free, gluten free, soy free, non-GMO, and paleo. Choose this collagen drink to support joint health and your immune system. We expect your joints to smile in as little as 7 days. In fact, this collagen drink helps nourish flexible knees and shoulders, firm face, and gut comfort. Ooh, honey, hold me tight!
Even the Bone Broth Collagen Vanilla flavor is mostly tasteless so you can easily mix it with any warm or cold beverage you choose. Bone Broth Collagen has a smooth texture and blends well, making it great in smoothies, coffee, and milk. Drink it every day!
Bone Broth Protein
provides 20g of protein in each serving without any carbs or sugar. It’s paleo friendly, gluten free, and non-GMO. Bone broth powder is made from real chicken bone broth so you get collagen type II, glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, and 19 amino acids in an award-winning formula. No wonder they call it a superfood. You’ll get all this from a protein supplement grandma would be proud of! Bone broth protein powder mixes great in hot or cold whether you stir it into juice, smoothies, recipes, or just plain water. Choose from our variety of flavors each with almost no carbs or sugar at all.
Protein constitutes approximately 20 percent of the body’s mass, but collagen makes up approximately 30 percent of protein in the human body. Most people don’t get enough protein. Use this protein calculator to see how true that is for you. Ancient Nutrition Bone Broth Protein powder adds a protein boost for muscles and energy you need.
Call or Visit to Buy
Bone Broth Collagen and Bone Broth Protein
ON SALE NOW!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.