So you’re an experienced protein shake connoisseur. You go to bed each night hardly able to contain yourself with dreams of all the variations of protein shakes you could make. It’s a given that organic plant-based protein powder is the one. Clearly, you prefer a plant protein emphasis for your health and the health of the planet whether or not you’re completely vegan. Either way, starting the day with raw sprouted protein powder gives you a buzz, each and every day.
Breakfast Protein Shake
Perhaps the morning comes and its time for a good stretch before you work out a bit later. Only an easily digested, probiotic boosted protein, without hard to digest dairy and soy will do. You can see yourself in the kitchen now. Quickly – out comes the almond, coconut or even oat milk. Scoop out the organic and nonGMO clean powder. Vanilla, chocolate, vanilla chai, or unflavored are all flavors you’ve tried but today is your favorite: vanilla. It’s clean, it’s delicious, it’s strengthening. No fillers, no garbage. Made from organic peas and sprouted grains, seeds, and legumes.
You love that morning breakfast shake, you really do. Sometimes you add a banana or greens. Sometimes you don’t. Twenty-two grams of plant protein are in that little scoop and you know you’ll feel great if you drink it. So you do. And smile.
However, you know that tomorrow, on the weekend, or next week sometime you’ll want a change, Late in the day after your workout, hours after lunch, when the sun grows weary, you will want a snack. And today, friends, is a good day because we have a high protein snack recipe for you. Eat these protein cookies for breakfast or later. Here is a recipe for a really clean protein snack for afternoon or evening with a movie. In hope of inspiration for you, start with Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein. Perhaps vanilla. Get your 22 grams of protein easily with this recipe. Your welcome!
Raw Organic Protein Powder Benefits:
- Helps build and repair muscle
- Good for pre- and post-workout
- Promotes protein synthesis
- Increases protein content of meals and snacks
- Easily digested
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Good for those with sensitivities to milk and other proteins
- Highest quality alternative to soy, whey and milk protein
- No Fillers, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, No Preservatives
Cherry Macadamia Nut Breakfast Cookies
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Golden Flaxseed
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein Vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 chia egg (1 Tablespoon Garden of Life Chia Seed soaked in 3 Tablespoons water for 20 minutes)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup Garden of Life Coconut Oil melted
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup baking chocolate bits like Artisan Kettle
- ¼ cup chopped Brazil nuts
- ¼ cup chopped Macadamia nuts
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- Whisk together dry ingredients (first 6 ingredients).
- Using an electric mixer, mix together the chia egg, maple syrup and coconut oil.
- Add in dry ingredients and mix again until well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate bits, nuts and cranberries.
- Add in almond milk and mix together with a spoon.
- Shape cookies with your hands then place 12 equal cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Let cool, then enjoy!
- Excellent Source of Complete Plant Protein from 22 RAW Organic Sprouts
- 22 Grams of Protein; 3.8 Grams of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) per Serving
- Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E and K
- Live Probiotics and Enzymes
Call or Visit to Buy
Plant Protein Powder
ON SALE NOW!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.