Feeling a bit stressed lately? Inflammation, sleep issues, and stress can distract us from living a deliberate life. Additionally, the thought of swallowing more pills and capsules can be difficult. Enter: Dr. Formulated whole hemp extract gummies with pure, organic, and natural CBD with herbal ingredients.
Everybody loves CBD and these are special right out of the jar. How many times have you tried CBD but couldn’t palette it? This collection of whole hemp extract chewables are something to write home to grandma about! Each of variety tastes delicious without added sugar. Truly, they slide down easily because they’re made with organic fruit, premium organic herbs, and a little organic stevia. Each are vegan, dairy-free, soy-free, and gluten-free. Avoiding gelatin? Then these are just right for you!
No matter which one you choose you’ll get a USA-grown, certified THC-free CBD gummy. This is an important feature as many do not want any part of that intoxicating hemp compound. In fact, the hemp is grown sustainably and tested to be nonGMO. The suggested serving size is 2 gummies to really make you happy!
Choose a Hemp Gummy in Any Variety
- Chewy CBD 10 mg per 2, in mango or tart cherry flavor
- CBD Inflammatory Response with 10 mg CBD per 2 chewies, curcumin and ginger extracts with delicious berry spice flavor
- Sleep CBD Gummies with 10 mg CBD per 2, lemon balm, and valerian extracts with yummy blueberry flavor
- Stress Relief Gummies with 10 mg CBD per 2 gummies combined with ashwagandha extract with a delicious citrus burst flavor
- Extra Strength CBD with 20 mg CBD per 2 gummies delicious tart cherry flavor
Which one will you pick? All ingredients are pure, often organic, and fully traceable. Made from organic fruit (not typical candy ingredients), these CBD gummies use THC-free CBD, from hemp organically grown in the USA. Each is tested non-GMO and THC-free CBD.
Choose a Dr. Formulated hemp extract gummy from the first supplement company to be certified carbon-free.
to Buy CBD Gummies
ON SALE NOW! SAVE 35%
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.