Make Hemp Fudge Now
Hemp History Week comes each June. Why stop celebrating the usefulness, economy, and versatility of hemp the rest of the year? Use hemp seeds and celebrate with hemp fudge. This is a healthy hemp fudge you can snack on without the guilt.
Let’s make Hemp Fudge with Hemp Seeds
Here’s the recipe. Make it anytime, any month, now!
- 2 cups raisins (soaked overnight or 8 hours in 4 cups water)
- 16 ounces raw tahini (sesame butter)
- 1 cup shelled hemp seeds
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- Drain the raisins, keeping some of the liquid in case you need it for blending.
- Mix the raisins and tahini together in a bowl and stir to combine with a rubber spatula. Scoop into a food processor and process until it becomes a smooth paste. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides a few times to combine well. You can add some raisin water 1 tablespoon at a time to help the mixture combine.
- Combine the paste and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Press the mixture into a 9-inch bread or casserole pan.
- Refrigerate the pan for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the pan and cut the fudge into pieces and serve
Key Ingredient – Hemp Seeds
Learn more about America’s great hemp background here.