We are Open for In-Person, Safe Shopping!
However, you can also order online for curbside pickup. We do not offer a product catalog online but you can still tell us what you’d like. Here’s how!
How Online Order and Curbside Pickup Works
- We process and complete orders Monday thru Friday from 8:30 a.m. You’ll receive an email confirmation of your order after you click Submit.
- If we have questions about your order, we will send you a text message or call you.
- When your order is ready for pickup, we will send you a text with the secure payment link along with your order total.
- Only credit card payments are accepted. Pay online.
- Pay promptly to avoid delays when you come for curbside pickup.
- New: Orders paid after 4:30 p.m. must be picked up the following business day. No curbside pickup on Saturdays.
Curbside pickup has been amazing! It’s time-saving and the staff are on point with everything. I highly recommend it!
~ Merrie L. – July 2020
Martindale’s staff have been so helpful with online orders and the curbside pickup is a great thing for those of us who are high-risk.
Debbie went out of her way on my last order, following up after I’d paid online to see if I’d left the house – a shipment had come in and an item I’d wanted was now available. This gave me the chance to purchase a hard to obtain item.
I so appreciate the care she and Mike have taken every time I’ve placed an order. I can’t thank Martindale’s enough!
~ Jim K. – July 2020
Before You Place Your Order for Curbside Pickup
- Quantity limitations may apply.
- No CBD can be sold online. Call in your order: 610-543-6811.
- No discounts or senior discounts.
- Enter one item per line by clicking the “+” button.
- Each curbside order is charged a $3 handling fee.
- We process all orders on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Orders placed are generally for same-day prompt curbside pickup.
- Due to fluctuating volume, unexpected occurrences could delay your order by 24 – 48 hours.
- All sales are final.
- Click Submit once, then check your email for a confirmation.
- Again, be sure to click the “+” button after each item (which appears after the words “Ask me about alternate”).