Nausea and Hangover Relief
Nux vomica is a homeopathic remedy that can help relieve nausea caused by overindulging in spicy food, alcohol or tobacco and it’s often used to relieve symptoms of a hangover. This holiday season you don’t want to be without it!
The remedy has no known interactions and is non-drowsy. It safely treats occasional indigestion, upset stomach, and heartburn with quick-dissolving pellets. Did you eat or drink too much? Did your stomach go sour? You now know what to do. By all means, do it at the first sign of symptoms.
Watch this to learn more about how Nux Vomica is used:
- Main Indication: Heartburn or drowsiness due to excessive eating or drinking
- Common Name: Poison nut
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
- Nux vomica 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
On Sale$14.25 $12.99
See more Featured Vitamins & Supplements
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.