The pellets specifically target seasonal ragweed allergy symptoms such as itchy throat and nose, sneezing, runny nose, and irritated eyes.* A homeopathic medicine, Ambrosia does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications or supplements. The meltaway pellets conveniently dissolve under the tongue without water for on-the-go relief.
Benefits and Features
- Ideal to take throughout ragweed allergy season
- Melts under the tongue; no food or water needed
- Made for adults and children
- Does not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives
- Includes three easy dispensing tubes of Ambrosia 30C pellets (approximately 80 meltaway pellets per tube)
- Available in-store, the bonus pack provides approximately 48 doses
If you experience allergy symptoms due to ragweed, consider going natural for real relief. Boiron Ambrosia Artemisiaefolia 30C meltaway pellets fit neatly in pocket or purse. They don’t make you drowsy and have no interactions. Ragweed can cause symptoms for adults and children such as sneezing, runny nose, itchy throat, and irritated eyes. Get relief!
Ambrosia is ideal for both adults and children to take throughout ragweed allergy season (July to November). It does not contain artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. The Ambrosia Ragweed Allergy Relief bonus pack offers three easy dispensing tubes of Ambrosia 30C pellets for the price of two. With approximately 80 meltaway pellets per tube, this over-the-counter pack provides approximately 48 doses.
* Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Shop In-Store to Buy
Ambrosia Ragweed Allergy Relief
ON SALE NOW!
Bonus Pack: 1 Tube Free Inside — Get 3 Tubes for the Price of 2
On Sale$17.99 $12.99
See more Featured Vitamins & Supplements
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.