The weather’s warming up and you’ve bumped up your outdoor activities. Whether you’re running a 5K, tackling home improvement chores or tugging at endless weeds, you’re bound to feel some discomfort. If you’re pulling more muscles than weeds and feeling the burn after that 5K, you may need some extra TLC. An arnica homeopathic solution, Arnicare, may be just what you need to relieve life’s aches and pains.
What Are Homeopathic Solutions?
Homeopathy uses diluted substances to relieve symptoms. Based on the principle of ‘similars’, homeopathic medicine uses diluted plants, animals or minerals to relieve the same symptoms they would cause at full strength. Immunizations and allergy treatments are based on this principle.
Why use homeopathic medicine? Drugs suppress symptoms, but they do not cure the illness. In fact, suppressing symptoms simply ‘pushes’ the illness deeper into your body. Rather than taking drugs to suppress symptoms, it makes more sense to use homeopathic medicine to strengthen the body’s defenses.
Arnicare Homeopathic Solution
The main active ingredient in Arnicare is Arnica montana, the perennial flower from the sunflower family that resembles a yellow daisy. Arnica montana grows wild in the mountains of northern Europe and Siberia, as well as in northwest United States. Arnicare is actually made from minute dilutions of this mountain flower, which has an interesting history.
One of the earliest written references to Arnica montana’s healing effects was in the 12th century from Saint Hildegard of Bingen, a German nun, writer, philosopher and pharmacist. Arnica Montana became a popular folk remedy in 16th century Germany to treat bruising, inflammation and skin lesions. Today, physicians and nutritionists throughout the world recommend Arnicare to relieve pain and promote healing.
Gel, Cream, Ointment, Tablets or Pellets?
Arnicare can be used topically as a gel, cream or ointment and also ingested as quick-dissolving tablets. Whether you use it topically or ingest it as a tablet, this homeopathic solution is formulated to relieve muscle pain and stiffness due to minor injuries, overexertion and falls. It also reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises. Here are the differences:
- Gel: is non-sticky, non-greasy, quickly absorbed that brings cooling relief.
- Cream: delivers soothing relief and is ideal to massage into sore muscles.
- Ointment: has a thick, petroleum jelly base that adheres longer to skin for targeted relief.
- Arnicare Bruise: non-greasy topical cream that reduces pain, swelling and discoloration from bruises.
- Arnicare Arthritis: quick-dissolving tablets relieve minor joint pain and rheumatic pain of arthritis. This blend of nine homeopathic medicines offers you a choice in arthritis pain relief if you are concerned about drug interactions and pre-existing conditions.
- Tablets: quick-dissolving tablets are an alternative delivery system to topical Arnicare.
- Arnica Montana: quick-dissolving, sublingual pellets temporarily relieve pain and stiffness from minor injuries, overexertion and falls.
Use this handy symptom checklist to choose the homeopathic solution that’s right for you.
- Surgery and Cosmetic Surgery: Cream and Pellets
- Muscle Pain and Stiffness: Gel, Cream, Ointment, Tablets or Pellets
- Bruising: Arnicare Bruise
- Joint Pain: Arnicare Arthritis
- Recovery from Injury: Cream or Gel
Arnicare has a low risk of side effects and no contraindications when used as directed. It can be safely taken with other medications. Use only as directed, and do not bandage the area tightly.
Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product’s inactive ingredients.
Download money-saving coupons for your favorite products.
Call or Visit to Get
Arnica Pain Relief
ON SALE NOW!
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.