Pureway C Vitamin C 1000 90 Tablets
Pureway C® 1000 mg 90 tablets combined with 100 mg of bioflavonoids. The formula is buffered with calcium to produce a digestible, non-acidic complex. A unique form of buffered Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with lipid metabolites), Pureway enhances the absorption, bioavailability and retention of Vitamin C in the blood plasma, cells and tissue. Each vitamin C 1000 mg tablet provides:
- 1000 mg C
- 228 mg calcium to buffer the supplement to make it non-acidic
- 100 mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex to enhance vitamin C benefits
- Rutin 10 mg
- Hesperidin 10 mg
- Rose Hips 10 mg
- Acerola 10 mg
- More rapidly absorbed and more highly retained by the human body than other traditional forms of vitamin C
- Quickly taken-up and absorbed by cells than other forms of vitamin C
- Potent antioxidant and significant free radical scavenging capabilities
- More rapidly protected immune system
PureWay-C is a remarkably effective form of C. It is created by having the ascorbic acid react with a necessary mineral, such as calcium. This results in a buffered vitamin c that is non-acidic. Additionally, the formula contains vitamin C metabolites identical to those produced by the body. It offers more than a two-fold increase in support for the body’s natural healing activities over other forms of the vitamin. Even better, the formula contains a generous amount of bioflavonoids.
AVAILABLE IN STORE
DosageAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet, one (1) to two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
Additional Ingredientscellulose, magnesium stearate, silica
Does Not ContainAdded sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
CautionsKeep out of reach of children.
See more Featured Vitamins & Supplements
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.