500 mg 90 Tablets Buffered Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids
Pureway C 500 mg 90 tablets combined with 200 mg of bioflavonoids. A unique form of buffered Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with lipid metabolites) which enhances the absorption, bioavailability and retention of Vitamin C in the blood plasma, cells and tissue. Each of the 90 tablets provides:
- 500 mg C
- 160 mg calcium to buffer the supplement to make it non-acidic
- 200 mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex to enhance vitamin C benefits
The appropriate amount of calcium is added to buffer the formula and make the product non-acidic and more digestible.
- More rapidly absorbed and more highly retained by the human body than other traditional forms of vitamin C
- Quickly taken-up and absorbed by cells than other forms of vitamin C
- Potent antioxidant and significant free radical scavenging capabilities
- More rapidly protected immune system
PureWay-C is a remarkably effective form of C. It is created by having the ascorbic acid react with a necessary mineral, such as calcium. This results in a buffered vitamin c that is non-acidic. Additionally, the formula contains vitamin C metabolites identical to those produced by the body. It offers more than a two-fold increase in support for the body’s natural healing activities over other forms of the vitamin. Even better, the formula contains a generous amount of bioflavonoids.
AVAILABLE IN STORE
DosageAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) tablet daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional. Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct light.
Additional IngredientsCellulose, modified cellulose, cellulose gum, vegetable stearin, magnesium stearate, silica
Does Not ContainAdded sugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
CautionsKeep out of reach of children.
See more Featured Vitamins & Supplements
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.