Buffered Vitamin C 60 Capsules
A unique form of buffered Vitamin C (ascorbic acid with lipid metabolites) which enhances the absorption, bioavailability and retention of Vitamin C in the blood plasma, cells and tissue. Each vegetarian capsule provides:
- 500 mg C
- 90 mg calcium to buffer the supplement to make it non-acidic
- 100 mg Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex to enhance vitamin C benefits
The appropriate amount of calcium is added to buffer the formula and make the product non-acidic and more digestible.
- More rapidly absorbed and more highly retained by the human body than other traditional forms of vitamin C
- Quickly taken-up and absorbed by cells than other forms of vitamin C
- Potent antioxidant and significant free radical scavenging capabilities
- More rapidly protected immune system
PureWay-C is a remarkably effective form of C. It is created by having the ascorbic acid react with a necessary mineral, such as calcium. This results in a buffered vitamin c that is non-acidic. Additionally, the formula contains vitamin C metabolites identical to those produced by the body. It offers more than a two-fold increase in support for the body’s natural healing activities over other forms of the vitamin. Even better, the formula contains bioflavonoids.
AVAILABLE IN STORE
DosageAs a dietary supplement, adults take one (1) vegetarian capsule, one (1) to two (2) times daily with meals, or as directed by a health care professional.
Size60 vegetarian capsules
PotencyEach vegetarian capsule provides 500 mg Vitamin C, 90 mg Calcium, 100 mg Citrus Bioflavonoids
Additional IngredientsCapsule (cellulose), water, magnesium stearate and silica.
Does Not ContainSugar, salt, dairy, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, corn, preservatives, artificial colors or flavors.
CautionsKeep out of reach of children.
See more Featured Vitamins & Supplements
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. They are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.