Seaweed Bath Co.combines seaweed and peppermint oil in its new Balance Shampoo. Seaweed has long been used in various cultures for its many benefits. Now, you can enjoy those same benefits in a refreshing and invigorating hair care product.
Formulated with hand-harvested seaweed from the coast of Maine, this product contains nutrients that help to detoxify and moisturize the hair and scalp. Seaweed Bath Co. uses bladderwrack seaweed which contains 65+ vitamins and minerals that help detoxify, moisturize and nourish your skin. In addition, they added peppermint oil which helps relieve dryness and itching.
Why try Seaweed Peppermint Shampoo?
- Leaping Bunny certified to ensure a cruelty-free and vegan product
- Gluten-free, paraben-free, and sulfate free
- Sustainably harvested Atlantic seaweed with 65+ vitamins and minerals nourishes and detoxifies
- Argan oil helps hair maintain healthy moisture and shine
- Aloe boosts hair’s softness and shine
- Avocado and coconut oils moisturize hair and scalp
- Vitamin E restores and promotes hair growth
- Pro-vitamin B5 balances and hydrates
- Safe for all hair types, including color-treated hair
Look for similar herbal shampoo blends like citrus vanilla and lavender in the store.