Thanksgiving is right around the corner and it is time to start planning and preparing for your dinner. Eating healthy does not mean missing out on a delicious and flavorful Thanksgiving meal. Feast on tasty classic dishes without any guilt. We selected gluten-free stuffing, vegan Tofurky, and organic options. These selections will allow you to incorporate new traditions at the table. Read on for Thanksgiving Day meal options you will love.
Fresh Living Vegetables
With top quality Thanksgiving Day traditions, you may be tempted to skip the veggies. Don’t! Remember to incorporate fresh and living vegetables and fruit as appetizers, sides, salads, and fruity desserts. You can start with our award-winning Produce department featuring the best living foods off a farm you can get. Our sweet potatoes are the best in the neighborhood.
Alternative Turkey Options: Plant-Based
- Tofurky Plant-Based Holiday Feast 56oz (Reg: $39.99/Sale: $26.99)
- Tofurky Plant-Based Holiday Feast 26oz (Reg: $18.99/Sale: $13.99)
- Gardein Savory Stuffed Turkey 16oz ($7.99)
Our cranberry sauce choices are certified organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, no preservatives, no artificial colors, and no artificial flavors. Most notably, they have no high fructose corn syrup. We will have HFCS-free cranberry sauce, thank you very much!
- Woodstock Organic Jellied Cranberries 14oz (Reg: $4.99/Sale: $3.79)
- Cadia Organic Jellied Cranberry Sauce 14oz ($2.69)
- Three Bakers Gluten Free Herb Seasoned (Reg. $10.99/Sale $9.99)
- Arrowhead Organic Stuffing Savory Herb ($3.99)
What’s stuffing without the gravy? By now you realize the healthy plant-based Thanksgiving Day meal options available to you and your feast.
- Wild Mushroom Gravy
- Roasted Turkey Flavored Gravy
- Chicken Gravy Mix
- Turkey Gravy Mix
- Brown Gravy Mix
- Vegetarian Gravy Mix
Please note that prices are subject to change.
Happy Thanksgiving to You! May your table be blessed with loving conversation.