Packed with chia and flaxseed goodness, these yummy high-fiber pancakes are a great way to superfood-infuse your day. This pancake and waffle mix is also made with almond flour making it gluten-free. With an autumn-inspired breakfast this delicious, you’ll want to jump out of bed in the morning!
High-Fiber Maple Pancakes Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 1/2 c Simple Mills pancake & waffle mix
- 3 eggs
- 3 T almond milk
- 2 T coconut oil
- 1 T chia seeds
- 2 T flaxseed meal
- 3 T maple syrup
- Combine Simple Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix, eggs, almond milk, coconut oil, chia seeds, flaxseed meal, and maple syrup in a large bowl. Whisk until batter forms. If the batter is too thick, add almond milk by the tablespoon until the desired texture is reached.
- Grease a large skillet over medium heat.
- Ladle pancake batter onto skillet when the pan is hot. Flip pancakes when you begin to see them bubble.
- Enjoy topped with maple syrup and your favorite fruit.
The Simply Wonderful Story of Simple Mills
Good news! The Simple Mills Pancake & Waffle Mix is on sale through the end of October 2020!