Is it possible to indulge in a delicious white pizza, but make it dairy-free? It sure is! Follow this recipe from Califia Farms for pizza with oatmilk white sauce and satisfy that craving. Top with fresh spring vegetables or herbs to make it your own. This plant-based pizza will be the perfect addition to your next family movie night!
Pizza with Oatmilk White Sauce Recipe
Prep Time: 20 Mins | Cook Time: 35-40 Mins | Servings: 8
- 1 1/2 c soaked cashews
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 T nutritional yeast
- 2 c Califia Farms Oatmilk – ON SALE NOW!
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 pound pizza dough
- 8 oz. plant-based mozzarella-style “cheese”
- 1 t chili flakes (optional)
- Basil, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Begin by making your cashew sauce. Place cashews, garlic powder, salt, pepper, nutritional yeast, and Califia Farms Oatmilk in a blender until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Oil your pizza dough on an oiled sheet tray or cast iron pan.
- Layer on your cashew sauce then mozzarella-style “cheese”. Top with chili flakes if desired.
- Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the dough is cooked throughout.
- Remove from the oven, slice, and top with fresh basil.