Chewy and chocolatey, these vegan chocolate-smothered crisp bars will delight the whole family– whether they are vegan or not. This quick and easy treat can be whipped up to be as good as grandma’s in no time. The most difficult part is waiting until they’ve cooled to dig in!
Vegan Chocolate Drizzled Crisp Bars Recipe
Prep Time: 1 Hour | Cook Time: 20 Mins | Servings: 6-8
- 1 c smooth peanut butter, unsalted
- 2/3 c brown rice syrup
- 1/3 c maple syrup
- 1 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 5 c rice cereal
- 1 1/2 c Enjoy Life vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 T neutral oil
- 3 T shredded coconut
- In a 6-quart pot, melt together peanut butter, syrups, and vanilla on medium-low heat. Stir in the cereal.
- Spread mixture in a parchment-lined 9×9 pan. Press the mixture down into the pan.
- Melt chocolate with oil and spread over the bars. Sprinkle with coconut or other desired topping and chill until set, about 1 hour.