Sweet cherry and savory basil? Celebrate warmer days ahead with this summery flavor combination from R. W. Knudsen. Cherry basil popsicles are the perfect addition to backyard summer barbecues. Be sure to harvest your own basil and put it to fun use here.
Cherry Basil Popsicle Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Mins | Total Time: 4 Hours | Servings: 8
- 1 1/4 c R. W. Knudsen Family Organic Just Tart Cherry juice
- 1/2 c orange juice with pulp
- 2 to 3 medium fresh basil leaves
- Add cherry juice, orange juice, and basil in a blender container. Cover and process until smooth.
- Divide mixture evenly into ice pop molds or 8 (3 oz.) disposable cups. Insert food-safe wooden craft sticks into the center of each.
- Freeze for about 4 hours or until firm. Remove from molds or cups before serving.