Cool Yogurt Bark with Fruit and Granola
It’s summertime and the living is easy. What better time to craft a healthy and delicious frozen Greek yogurt confection that the whole family will love. Choose your favorite low-sugar Greek yogurt or a rich whole yogurt like the local yogurt varieties we offer in-store. Your frozen yogurt bark will take on the flavors and textures you love. We offer this wholesome foundation to your creative juices!
Mix with good quality, local honey or even try maple syrup. Both are honest sweeteners that do this recipe justice.
Beyond that, continue your summer health craze with fresh organic fruit. Choose organic peaches and blackberries without any sprays for the best flavor and nutrition. Stir in your fav granola and chia. Gosh, you could even add unsweetened coconut shreds, nuts, or bluebs. Don’t mind if you do toss in a few chocco chips – shhh!
- 18 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 6 oz fresh blackberries, halved
- 2 large ripe peaches, sliced
- 1/2 cup granola
- 1/2 tsp chia seeds
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine yogurt, honey, and salt; whisk until thoroughly combined.
- Spread mixture evenly into the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with fruit, granola, and chia seeds. Tap the pan a few times to set the toppings.
- Freeze until firm, about 3 hours.
- Break into pieces and serve. Store in the freezer.
Now that your pan is in the freezer, its time to whittle, dance, or dream about your personal fruity frozen Greek yogurt bark. On a hot summer day, the cool refreshing snack with delicate sweetness will make this one a keeper, for sure.