This tasty pasta dish comes together in no time for a meal that checks all your weeknight dinner boxes. Gluten-free organic spaghetti goes perfectly with light, flavorful tomato sauce. This simple meal for the whole family will have your tastebuds dancing!
Gluten-Free Spaghetti in Light Tomato Sauce Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min | Serves: 4
- 2 T olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 16 oz cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 t salt
- 16 oz package of Ancient Harvest spaghetti
- A handful of fresh basil, sliced into ribbons
- 1/4 cup parmesan, grated
- Fresh cracked pepper, for garnish
- In a large pan over medium heat, add oil and garlic. Sauté for 30 seconds. Add cherry tomatoes and salt. Let it cook for 10 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- In the meantime, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the spaghetti and cook according to the package directions. Drain the pasta and toss it with the cherry tomato sauce.
- Garnish with basil, parmesan, and fresh cracked pepper. Drizzle with additional olive oil if preferred.
After you’ve enjoyed our gluten-free spaghetti in light tomato sauce, find more pasta-based recipes to try here!