Keto Ripple Roasted Garlic Smashed Cauliflower
What to do with extra roasted garlic cloves? Grab a few and a head of cauliflower along with Ripple Unsweetened Milk to work! A creative cauliflower dish for garlic lovers is coming your way in this delicious keto and vegan-friendly recipe. The plant-based pea protein milk boosts the nutritional value while enhancing flavorful creaminess.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 1/4 c Ripple Unsweetened Original Milk
- 3 T olive oil
- 2 t fresh rosemary
- 2 t fresh thyme
- 3 roasted garlic cloves
- 1 t sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Submerge cauliflower florets in big pot of boiling water for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Drain and dry cauliflower completely spread out on paper towel.
- In food processor, combine cauliflower, Ripple Milk, olive oil, and seasonings.
- Puree for 2 – 3 minutes until smooth. Scrape down sides of bowl every 30 – 35 seconds.
- Return cauli blend to the pot and warm up on medium heat.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil and a few fresh springs of rosemary or thyme.