Turmeric Milk with Ginger
Make yourself, and a friend, a cup of calming golden milk with extravagant aroma and flavors featuring Turmeric Milk with Ginger and other Frontier spices. Don’t you wait all year for the cold-weather flavors of warming cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger? Frontier’s robust spicy notes are organic, nonGMO and non-irradiated, too. This warm drink has healthful turmeric!
Total Time: 5 mins
Hands-on Time: 5 mins
Makes: 2 servings
- 1 1/2 tsp Frontier Organic Ground Turmeric Root
- 3/4 tsp Frontier Organic Ground Ginger Root
- 1/2 tsp Frontier Organic Ground Korintje Cinnamon
- Just a pinch Frontier Organic Ground Nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 T honey
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and whisk until combined.
- Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with turmeric and serve hot or refrigerate it and serve cold, later.
Look for these bottles of Frontier spices in the store. Your Turmeric Golden Milk is easy to make and puts great cabinet spices to work for you.